A Tobacco Control Policy & Legal Resource Center
Supporting Smokefree Air & Tobacco-Free Lives

E-Cigarette Kills Man in UK After ‘Exploding Into Flames’

Posted on

An e-cigarette exploded in a man’s face who was using oxygen equipment and is likely to be what caused his death. A fire investigation conducted by the Merseyside Fire and Rescue Service found an e-cigarette was charging in the bedroom when it exploded causing a fire which lead to the explosion of oxygen equipment.

More about this story can be read at Inquistir.